View Single Post
Old 11-27-2019, 06:04 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
I think the problem arises is this. Why should I be penalized because of all the crap Moser has pulled???? I am not trimming cards. Graded cards bring more. Period. I understand the boycott PSA mentality, but as I stated....Why should my collection take a monetary hit because of the greed of a few individuals?
Bobby, no offense, but you submitted cards and asked/called others to see if there was any interest in doing so "after" this scandal broke when their was sufficient evidence at that time that PSA was culpable and possibly complicit in all this.

Each to their own but I will never understand how someone can continue to support a business or anyone like this then cry afoul when it all falls apart.

I quit supporting PWCC when I realized they were banking large on their shipping fees alone. Imo, if they were capable of breaking simple shipping rules and are that easily motivated by greed then they are capable of much more.
I was not surprised in the least when this scandal broke and PWCC were implicated.