View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 08:00 PM

Default 1952 Topps Gray Backs

I originally posted this in the B/S/T forum...but I thought maybe I would get some eyes on my post in here that maybe don't visit the B/S/T forum. I will be looking to sell at some point but right now am in the gathering info....gathering potential interest/buyers...figuring out possible value phase. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Here is the original post from a day ago in the B/S/T forum:

"1st post, looks like a great group. I found this group because I lucked into acquiring two 1952 Topps Gray Backs(Roy Smalley and Bob Rush) and wanted more info. I felt they were in really good condition so sent off to PSA(my first ever PSA submissions) and they came back with a 4(Rush) and a 4.5(Smalley-only 4.5 out there with only three 5's better). Anyway...I have never sold a card let alone a card like these two. I would like to eventually sell and I hear there are some super gray collector's out there but I don't even know where to start. The more info I can get about these cards, the collector's of these cards that are out there, potential value of these cards, etc that would be great. If anyone in here can give me some leads to collectors or anyone potentially interested in buying these(or someone with more info on how to best find buyers) that would be great. I am probably looking to avoid ebay if at all possible as I have never sold on ebay and assume that my lack of feedback would hurt any potential interest. I have reached out to a few card shops and facebook groups in the last day or so in hopes of drumming up more info/interest. Thank in advance for any feedback."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Roy Smalley Front.jpg (64.7 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg Bob Rush Front.jpg (78.5 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg Roy Smalley Back (2).jpg (67.7 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg Bob Rush Back.jpg (65.8 KB, 86 views)

Last edited by CubsCollector34; 05-09-2018 at 08:11 PM.