View Single Post
Old 01-09-2005, 10:12 AM
Administrator

Default Plancich....Two Requests

Posted By: jay behrens

Bill, you still keep dodging an important question that has been asked of you, what is your last name? Robert has asked you several times now and you have ignored it each time.

Hoe much more do you want him to say about his research on the bat. Over the course of all his posts he has said there is no documented evidence that Cobb used a decal bat and that he did use bats shorter than 34". I may have forgotten some other things he listed.

I would think that you should be asking these questions of Mr Bushing. He is the "expert" and better be able to back up his claims. Robert has never claimed to be an expert, but has present evidence each time he has questioned the authenticity of various items. The burden of proof should lie with the expert, especially when when there are serious doubts about his conclusions.

I also would like to see this whole game used bat thing cleared so that there is no possible confusion between a bat that Ty Cobb used in a game, and Ty Cobb model bat that was used by somebody, but not sure exactly who. This is a pretty import distinction.

Jay

Wow upside down is Mom. Mom upside down is what dad wants to see.