View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 07:09 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

Tim-
Glad you could make it back. Might I suggest you sending some grub-hub or door-dash money to those HEROES!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by todeen View Post
I just wanted to share with you all that I am being discharged from the hospital today after 12 days of being admitted for emergency surgery. I'm very excited. Because of the pandemic, i was not allowed to have my wife come along with me.

I also want to thank BumpusJones (Chris) for sending me some pick-me-up pictures of some very cool Cincinnati Reds memorabilia. He saw a post of mine on Facebook about being hospitalized and reached out.

Also, because of my smartphone, Net54 was a great place to go for interest when daytime television sucked.

I also want to give a shout out to the nurses and doctors of Seattle Swedish Hospital who supervised my care. They were all fantastic!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente