View Single Post
Old 08-28-2022, 03:52 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyStrawberry View Post
That's literally the opposite of what I did. I responded because it interests me as well. If you were interested (rather than "interested") in it you would engage with thoughts and ideas that don't merely confirm your beliefs. Instead you are refusing to have a dialogue, and pointing the finger saying "you, you, you." You don't know the first thing about me, sir.

And I question your judgement about what is or isn't odd, as you are the person who literally referred to victims of child sex traffiicking as "fast food options."
thats actually not true as to the way you put it out of context but interesting you want to go there because how this thread is going for you, been going on for 17 pages, and thats your concise comeback, YOU make a point about engaging with thoughts and ideas that dont merely confirm your beliefs, so lets bring up child sex trafficking in your response.

what do you have to say to the others that disagree with you....i guess they are all wrong as well..

i am not sure why others dont think it would strange that people TODAY are wearing masks in cars alone or wearing mask at a 10X+ pace than 4 years ago. You are saying its non covid related, at least enough of it to make a dent in that 10x? that was your response and you keep making arguments on that YOU seem to be VERY interested in child sex trafficking as you are the one thats bringing it up and in this thread?

usually commenting on sex trafficking on a baseball card website if the thread has nothing to do anyone involved with it is not a good tactic for people to take you seriously...

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 08-28-2022 at 04:02 PM.