View Single Post
Old 02-25-2023, 09:35 AM
Jeffrey Kuhr

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Bergin View Post
I don't even know what I'm arguing anymore. Get a propane hook-up if you like gas that much and live in the .1 percent of the country that wants to "Ban" gas access in "new" buildings (though it seems like they will still approve them for backup generators, and for commercial purposes)...and also coincidentally, are mostly located in Earthquake zones.

Gas stoves are not being banned. Period.

Meanwhile, back to the non-political . In my neck of the woods, it's a somewhat chilly 29 degrees Fahrenheit, with 17 degree wind chill. It's sunny though, so the sliders are open and the greenhouse is heating up the house, without the propane heater actually having to kick on.

Weird New England weather for us, as it's been a mostly snow-less winter. All the big storms seem to just miss us, or we get rain, instead of snow and ice. We've gotten far more accumulated rain, then we have snow this winter, which is crazy weird. I'm sure we'll get hit by a whopper soon.
Nice photos
I am just south of you in Long Island, NY definitely weird winter and things keep missing us. This morning it is actually very very light flurries but expected to last only a few hours and no accumulation.
Weirdest part as been the Temps to me. One day high in upper 50’s then next below 20 but then the following days all in 40’s or above and then the following week it seems to do it again.
Makes it nice to get out some weekends to hike and stuff we like to do outdoors in comfortable weather

Jeff Kuhr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144250058@N05/

Looking for
1920 Heading Home Ruth Cards
1933 Uncle Jacks Candy Babe Ruth Card
1921 Frederick Foto Ruth
Joe Jackson Cards 1916 Advertising Backs
1910 Old Mills Joe Jackson
1914 Boston Garter Joe Jackson
1915 Cracker Jack Joe Jackson
1911 Pinkerton Joe Jackson
Shoeless Joe Jackson Autograph