View Single Post
Old 03-17-2021, 03:21 PM
Scott M.@.r.k.s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorditadogg View Post
I try not to get too hung up on individual cards, because there are so many different ones out there to collect. But one that I have been chasing for years is the 57T Mantle. That is one I am not sure exists centered (at least naturally). If anyone has a good one I would love to see it.

Here is my copy of a '57 Mantle. I watched Ebay for MONTHS, and various other places until I found one with the eye appeal I was looking for.

Its not super high grade, but it offers a LOT that similar graded cards in that price range just don't.

Also, it was a "PSA 5" when I nabbed it. I thought it might be worthy of a review, and sure enough I sent it off months later, and it got a .5 bump.

I think I paid about $400-$450 for it 3 years or so back. No way in Hell I can replace it for that now.........that ship has sailed.

Excuse the poor cell phone pics, but you get the idea.

Successful deals with - "HCV123"/Howard Chasser, "ejstel" , "mzljapan" , "aronbenabe" , "Santo10Fan" , " Robextend", "rjackson44", "Wanaselja", "eliminator", "Dboneesq" , "Oneofthree67", "Lucas00", "ccre" , "D. Bergin" and several others.

Last edited by DJCollector1; 03-17-2021 at 03:23 PM.