View Single Post
Old 03-19-2021, 03:40 PM
J0hn Collin$

Never understood this myself. They seem to spell out how long it will take. Then (unlike a lot of eBay sellers...) their communication is really good. They will tell you when your card is being packaged. And then when it ships. But they take an inordinate amount of time to do it. Card may ship 3-4 days AFTER you win or BIN it on eBay. So I give them good feedback for communication, and like 2 stars for shipping speed. Never understood that. I've used them in the past only on occasions where they have something I want combined with the price that I can't get elsewhere. I think last time I pulled the trigger with them was on a PSA 7 '72 Steve Garvey.

In terms of cards on-site, I think the vast majority is in their warehouse. I have seen a few listings for higher valued things where they put an additional disclaimer saying that they don't have the card on-site, and it may take several weeks to be delivered. I've never understood that either. I can only assume it has to do with the insane volume of cards they must possess.

Last edited by jchcollins; 03-19-2021 at 03:43 PM.