View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 10:10 AM
Shane

I am a Cardinals team set collector so have these cards, except for the 1994 ABCD "not redeemed" and the ABCD "certified. I have everything else.

As far as the "reflective" foil, are you sure that you are holding the card at the correct angle? Maybe the foil on that particular card just isn't as reflective as the others. All of mine reflect to one degree or the other. Just a thought.

With the A/B "certified" checklist, mine matches yours with messed up numbers. I do not know of a corrected version, but that doesn't mean that one doesn't exist. My guess is that there is no other version because these cards are not very common to begin with.

With the A Winner Players being on a C Winner Label, I have not heard of this and would love to trade. I will be sending you a PM and would love to also discuss team set collecting.

Edited to comment on Steve's observation: My A Certified Winner matches the picture meaning that it does not have a the white border. Good catch.

Edited to comment on Joe's following observation: I agree that the white border is there and the foil covers it up. It is hard to see, but you are right.

Last edited by frankhardy; 12-30-2013 at 10:14 AM.