View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 02:50 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcv123 View Post
I would start by initiating a Blowout thread from a place of curiosity, detailing the Ebay events, the inclusion of the card in his T206 registry set and asking for blowout member support to get an explanation. Not sure how old you are, but play "Columbo" - How could it be that the card was not received and included in his registry set? If it was received, how could he have claimed a refund on Ebay saying it wasn't received? I'm curious and confused.

Once the suspected is confirmed, Out him all over the place and "throw the book at him" - As suggested above - contact PSA, Ebay, and anyone else that could bring justice to bear.
All this is great and might make the OP feel better. Truth is if the buyer stole the card I doubt outing them will do anything but make them laugh to themselves.

Seriously look at all the people that have been outed for doing WAY WAY worse. Almost everyone still lines up to buy from them.

My advise is to move on. The only thing that is likely to happen is the buyer or a few of their friends will attack the OPs eBay account. Sadly I have had this happen for calling out scum in our hobby.