View Single Post
Old 10-01-2004, 10:24 AM
Administrator

Default You be the judge

Posted By: Gilbert Maines

I sit here saying to myself "self: you are waay out of your league here". I have a few t206s because they fit other things I was doing, but I never seriously considered the set, well because it is monstrous, and I figured that I should pay attention to the OJs first.

I am making some progress in understanding the n172s, but I have a ways to go. By this I mean that I am begining to get a handle on the identification of the specific areas of n172 consideration which I do not have a clue about.

Although starting a grouping of the color variations of a Willis or a Fiene is an attractive option, I am totally lacking in knowledge regarding the set. This sounds much like the typical rube walking into a poker game, and asking "does a flush beat a straight, or is it the other way around?"

Do you have any suggestions regarding how to proceed, other than "bring lots of money"?

I am sure (no, I'm not) that it will come to me as soon as I press the submit button on this post, but right now I am wondering what a ROY G BIV format is.

Gilbert