View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevvyg1026 View Post
There is currently a wrong back card for sale on ebay depicting a front of #466 and a back of #496.
Can you please post a link? I can't find it. It works out that I have the Freehan as the top card on the left edge of the yellow 22 card block and I have Dalkowski as the bottom card on the right edge of the red 22 card block, because 1963 wrong backs are always the mirror opposite of the front. It looks like it would throw off my theory on the placement of at least one of the 22 card blocks though, but that is a work in progress. I have some updates on other cards but I am waiting on off center center cards from Greg Morris on eBay. ETA: according to my theorized sheet I have the Freehan card as the first card in the second row and I have the Dalkowski as the last card on the eleventh row, so that would still work out if the back of the sheet was printed upside down like every other wrong 63 that I have ever seen is.

Last edited by Cliff Bowman; 11-25-2020 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Addition