View Single Post
Old 12-14-2022, 12:45 PM

Default more info and pic's

Again thanks for the information.
Last questions

Like I mentioned I haven't been collecting since I was a kind in the 80's and this is all new. I am grateful for responses given especially since I'm a new member.

Regarding the cards... it's kinda a bummer... I'm starting to think that my whole vending case is garbage. Many many cards have some weird effect or fading. I kinda obsess and go big when I get into stuff. I suppose buying a vending case for my 1st purchase of 1990 Topps wasn't smart. I probably should have just bought a few boxes with unopened packs.

Anyhow;
Another question, sorry difficult to explain .
So... the cards I have appear to have a thin black border then filled in with solid black (see new photo). The new photo has the thin line on inside and no line on the outside, similar to cards above with line breaks in various locations.

I thought the cards I got were blackless because of the thin black border being broken like on other cards that have yellow or grey or blue etc. Do normal cards with black borders have a thinner outer black border. I don't seem to have cards with solid black, and no thin black line bordering.

I also included another card that has a large white swath, would that be considered blackless? Or like comments above, just some weird printing issue, and not anything special.

I also have cards with weird blue swaths? Guessing like mentioned above, weird print error.

Again thank you much for your time. I'm just trying to decided what to do with the cards, trash them, sell them ( I think people like ), or throw them into a box.

It's kinda a bummer because all the Tom Glavine's I got have that weird color difference. Got 15 of them in the case. Most cards in case are multiples with bad print etc. I think my 9 year old is going to be happy probably give them all to him.

Perhaps I should put up one of those Glavine's on ebay and see what happens.

I don't recall cards like this when I was a kid.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1682.jpg (190.9 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1680.jpg (193.1 KB, 112 views)