View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 07:09 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by daves_resale_shop View Post
Waited 7 months and a few days to get this one back from psa... psyched to have it back, but disappointed with the grade...
Very nice, Dave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurri17 View Post
Very nice. Such a great card, big fan of the cards of that era and that's a good one.

Based simply on your "new acquisitions" posts, you must have an amazing collection.
Thanks, Rob.
I also like the cards from that era, especially the Gretzky . Hindsight being 20/20, I should have purchased a OPC BVG 6 for $600 a few years ago.
I thought it was a lot of money back then, and it was, but I could have easily doubled it now as they seem to be on fire.

I am getting there with my collection. Outside of concentrating on my 52's, I pretty much have a mish mash of everything. (most in my link below)

I just watched a 67-68 Orr All Star card end. I wanted to bid but due to the sellers feedback and description of the card (VG) plus the fact I'd have to pay 13% sales tax on it, I decided against it. I think I made the right decision but due to the cards centering, it was tough not to bid. https://www.ebay.ca/itm/1967-68-TOPP...orig_cvip=true

I'm not sure what I am going to chase next? I recently got burned on a Darryl Sittler RC that came creased so with that one on its way back, I will likely try to find another one?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg D sittler 1.jpg (69.6 KB, 401 views)
File Type: jpg D Sittler2.jpg (70.3 KB, 403 views)

Last edited by irv; 07-22-2020 at 07:10 PM.