Thread: Crazy uncles
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 04:36 PM
Dave

Hi Dan,

Just to expand, no I didn't have a relationship prior to 2020 with Aaron or Crazy Uncle. In early 2020 I consigned a very substantial load between three companies (REA, LOTG and CU). The first two being larger, more established ones and the third being a newbie......but I liked the idea of helping out a newer company because I was a newbie in my field of employment once too and someone gave me a chance.

In answer to your question, Aaron wouldn't take my calls or answer my emails. I have no idea where his warehouse is (that he said he supposedly had). I tried getting the rest of my stuff. Finally after blowing up his phone with a dozen consecutive calls, he picked up threw a lot of legal threats at me if I mentioned any of this on Net54 and said he will return my stuff as he gets to it.......not until. The thought of calling the police occurred to me but most likely they would say this is a civil matter. There are other legal avenues I can look into.

Now to clarify, the first auction ran fairly smoothly and I can not say he treated me horribly, just made some errors. The sales didn't go too well but that could have been a reflection on some economic issues in the world. Aaron listed for me all my reserves on the first auction and for the most part nothing sold that shouldn't with a few exceptions that he says was a glitch in his system and some items sold below the reserve price. (Now keep in mind, many of the items that did not sell in the first auction which he had the reserve price in the system already means he had to intentionally delete my reserve). He seemed genuinely sorry for the screw up that cost me well over $10K. He promised to work extra hard for me, showcase all of my items and make that loss up to me and reimburse me for the loss if I gave him another chance.....Again, he seemed genuine......but so did Brutus seem genuine before stabbing Caesar !!!

You are correct......they are clueless, ruthless, and probably penniless !!!!!!