View Single Post
Old 07-25-2021, 10:44 AM

B. 7999, I thought you no longer saw my threads, the last thing you wrote to me was on May 14 and I replied that day, then on May 20 I wrote you again and I sent you a photo of what you asked me for and I wrote you saying that when you saw you let me know, more than 2 months have passed, and yet I have seen your messages in other threads, I always try to help those who ask me, sometimes they ask me about the thread and others to my emails In my threads, I have met people who I consider interested in Cuban baseball, and I try to help all of them, I believe that some have learned something with my writings, but I have also learned something with you, and I consider all those who see my Wonderful people threads, although I do not know those who see it, only those who send a message. In the message you sent me in Spanish you tell me "don't stop, go on" and I will tell you that with the greatest of my wishes I will continue to do so, but I have tried to keep putting things that I consider important and sometimes unique and unknown things and nobody says anything , neither for nor against and I think that what I am publishing does not interest any of you, with all the complications that I have, I always look for a time to look for something of interest to you, and you do not say anything, and for me it would be a I encourage you to write something or ask me, if you read this message you let me know, greetings.