View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 08:09 PM

Default Ray

Ray, now I had time and I saw Dihigo's postcard again and my analysis tells me the following, on the back it says: 50 years in the service of National Sports, that does not refer to Dihigo, it refers to perhaps 50 years of a station radio or television, it can also be a magazine or a newspaper that published a collection to commemorate the anniversary, Martin's postcard has # 27, perhaps more players and athletes in general that were mentioned during those 50 years are in the series, For example, in Cuba there are currently 2 radio stations that transmit all national and international sports, and in their advertisements they mention the years they have been informing radio listeners, one has been for 60 years and the other for more than 75, perhaps that collection has a album and tell who it belongs to, in Cuban baseball there are collections of numbered cards that do not say anything, but when you see the album you know who edited it, this complements my previous comment, when you read it you tell me.