Originally Posted by vtgmsc View Post
4, 2, 6

Peace, Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by uniship View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeg23 View Post
I'm gonna go with 4 - 3 - 5
From what I have learned/seen since joining this site, I, if it were me guessing, would have picked around these grades as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dclarkraiders View Post
I was in the process of guessing when the actual grades were posted. I was to low on all of them except Smalley which I guessed correctly and Kuzava which I guessed a 5. Giving Kuzava a 3 seems harsh to me.

Thanks for posting

Duane
I agree, the Kuzava looks much nicer in hand, and when I received, I couldn't figure out the grading with this one? I purchased it already graded so it was win for me. (Better pic below)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian Sports Cards View Post
I had the Shea lower because I thought it had surface damage, again the problems of doing this by scan. pretty happy with my grades considering the handicaps of doing it this way.
It does, Scott. Those marks you see are scuffs and like I mentioned, it has clear dents/marks in 3 places that you can't see in the scan. This card was generously graded, and then some!

I also liked your guesses. Like I mentioned earlier, mine would have been very close as well if these weren't my cards.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bob Kuzava.jpg (59.3 KB, 75 views)