View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 10:36 AM
Dan=iel Enri.ght

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huysmans View Post
Yeah, formulating an opinion is great, but hearing the same old song and dance about how everyone finds their own children to be something so utterly special and worth mentioning to others ad nauseam is tiresome.

They're your kids, so surprise surprise, OF COURSE they're special little angels that are misunderstood and able to do anything and everything.

I don't share that bias. I actually judge others on what they say and do, something most parents cannot objectively do about their own children.

Sorry for being honest, but we obviously won't agree.
I wonder if your parents ever found you special and worth mentioning grouchy pants?

Ad nauseam??? Not sure we hear too much about eachothers children on this site, I was using mine not to gloat but to give reference to ones I know, see, hear, watch in concert with others, and have done so for hundreds of thousands of hours up close over 18 years.

I know, terrible lack of perspective from your point of view.
Strange how parents with such experience must be terrible 'experts' at such opinions whereas gaining similar experience in other endeavors rates as expertise.

LOL, says this 52 year old man.

Last edited by 68Hawk; 01-19-2021 at 10:41 AM.