View Single Post
Old 12-15-2022, 02:50 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
“ There is a maximum of 45,000 NFTs available to be minted during the Sweepstakes Entry Period, including a maximum of 44,000 NFTs available for purchase during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.”

I’m not really clear where this number comes from as that’s a ton of different images but this is also on the site. It makes a lot more sense, the creators have to pay for his likeness, approval, and the contest winnings. I assume many of these will be sold for the dinner, effectively $4,500.

Tons of celebrities and famous people have done NFT’s though, this isn’t something unique, but I don’t get the appeal at all. It’s just a jpeg in your digital wallet, that’s it.
From the website. Could not find a specific amount of different cards.
The Trump Digital Trading Cards are randomly generated and delivered, so you won't know which card you receive until you check your wallet after purchase. There are hundreds of different cards featuring President Trump, each with its own rarity. No more than 20 copies exist of any single card. Only 45,000 total cards exist in this series.