View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 02:47 AM
Er1c Sh@rp.

It was me. However, I "reserved" them to bring awareness to the seller as I expected they were fake. And, in the off chance they were real was willing to take a risk at their low price. The Kline was the first to jump out and the "S" in Summers and lastly the Sharpie ink. If they had a 1% chance of being legit it would have been a once in a lifetime find. Seller refunded me within minutes of my purchase(the amount of time I needed to verify them). I am not the eBay police but I did bring awareness to the seller of my concerns and some evidence to support it. Most of the cards were $40-$55 which is not a gross overcharge from their raw value and they were in decent shape. Nobody is getting burned too badly if they don't get taken down. That may be a sh*try outlook, but there are bigger problems in the world then a handful of fake autos for $50 and the seller had zero issues refunding. This may fire some of you guys up, but I've seen it for 35 years and just kind of numb to it. Buyer must always beware.