View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 08:26 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter08 View Post
Only excuse for such trickery would be if we were facing an health crisis and the president had asked them to do it. Other than that…
Another serious post. ^^Isn't this exactly what happened?^^

I live in an area that the virus WAS killing people. Not just the old and sick but everyone of all ages. My younger brother still has problems from covid and he never took any vaccine to blame it on.

I personally took the first shot and one booster and unknowingly was around others with it and never got the virus or got it so mildly I never knew it.

The part I find the craziest is all those that think when something new that WAS killing people happened we had the time to do all these trials while people DIED. It is what is it and nobody held anyone down and made them take anything. It was a choice that we each had to make for ourselves.

Any of you that post about this subject and what should have been done please post exactly what will happen in your life over the next year. Then if you get a single thing wrong the rest of us can call you names and say how fricken stupid you are.

In real life I do not know a single person the vaccine hurt. I personally know several that are very happy they took it. Not saying the vaccine didn't hurt anyone as taking an asprin can and will kill/harm some.

OK end of serious rant.