View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 07:29 AM
Ilovevintagebaseball

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtgmsc View Post
I am CONVINCED that either the Ebay guy does not own the card or this guy on here does not own the card due to this simple "tell":

Ebay description: I cannot speak to why it is deemed altered as I procured it from another avid collector. Please review the photos carefully. Best offer takes it. (a few troublings things ....its the 1st and only card he has ever sold on Ebay as his 3 total feedbacks are from him buying and he also says "Best Offer takes it!" but it is an auction?!?!?!?

Ok.....now, the guy on here says as the reason it was deemed altered is due to the tape.

Simple, one of these guys may have the card......or neither has it. I hope the guy on here is telling the truth. That would suck!

Peace, Mike
Look fellas, I posted on eBay to see if I could sell more rapidly than here. I have the card. Best offer takes it is the same thing as "highest bid wins". Maybe you have a bit too much time on your hands, or at least more so than I. Just trying to sell a card dude. Not everyone does this for a living.