View Single Post
Old 05-21-2021, 04:15 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKCardGuy View Post
Thanks guys. I'm working my way backward through this thread. I'm back to page 65 so far and I'm at 354 pennants.

I've created an Excel spreadsheet with the photos and other pieces of info for each pennant. That allows them to be sorted and filtered. I want to do a bit of tidying up and then I'll share the file to get feedback and input.

A document/book will leave more room for photos, background etc. But for now I just want to get the core catalog and information sorted.
Awesome, Gary! I agree with FB Rob on value. Rarity can be quantified but value is so arbitrary. With vintage SF Giants pennants, the prices go down as my fellow Giants collectors find an example. Besides that, there’s alway the old saying “it’s “worth” whatever someone is willing to pay.”

Now I see why pics on a white background would be best (for Excel). I’m wondering if there is a photo editing tool to either crop to three points (not four) or white out outside of three points?

BTW - I have several pennant spreadsheets. In my one spreadsheet with photos, I have grouped them by “series.” My series are more about similar looks but those may inadvertently have divided them by makers as well.