View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 07:06 PM
Fred

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
He said this morning in the other thread, in his funniest line, "Alright, I don’t argue with terrorists anymore. I said my piece on here. Hit me up if anyone needs anything. Enjoy trashing my name while I ignore this site moving forward." So he said he won't be back. We'll see. Hilarious either way.

More seriously for just a moment - I still wouldn't trust the person, but I would have some respect for them for admitting it. It's hard for people to admit their faults in general, and to publicly have to say "forgive me for I have sinned", with links to ones criminal record and nasty clickbait articles on the screen, that's rough. I would never do business with them, but I think that if someone in Jaimet's shoes said "I'm really unhappy about the personal insults from SCR, but I did do X and Y and Z and it was very wrong of me" would earn some genuine respect. Those who admit what they have done and acknowledge it is wrong, are better than those who don't admit or insist it wasn't wrong (or blame their acts on PSA's ineptitude).

You're right, if someone can admit past transgressions like this and own them, then there is room for a little bit of respect. But, I still wouldn't trust him as far as you can throw him.

I wonder what the expectation was when the original post was made.