View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 01:34 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default GreenWorks Electric Tools

So about 3 yrs ago I discovered GreenWorks 80V lawn implements. After my first one I got rid of the 6 different Stihl gas powered implements I had for 15 yrs. The Greenworks 80v lawn equipment is equal to a 160cc engine. The gas chainsaw is probably a little more powerful but the rest are dead even or better with the electric. No gas, no carburetors, no mess... No arm pulling out of socket either. One push of a button
All of those things worked so great I got a corded electric pressure washer. It has worked great for a few years. Today it didn't. I called in and after about 10 minutes of very patient troubleshooting on the other end, the decision was made to replace it on their behalf. I was on hold and noticed I gave the lady wrong information. I actually had used an extension cord on an extension cord that was way underrated...and I hadn't known before she put me on hold to process it. When she cam back, before she said anything, I told her it was my mistake as I hadn't noticed the other extension cord in use. I said I would replace it myself. She skipped about 1 second and went right on with the replacement. That was cool....