View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 09:46 AM
Br.ent !ngr@m
Br.ent Ing@am

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphy8276 View Post
Greg's cards get premium over most raw cards on ebay, but what I do not like about his service is they are very picky on consignments.

I had contacted them before to consign thousands of cards all in gradeable shape ranging from $1.00 to $1,000+ and they told me they cannot accept 90% of my set break cards because they only want to sell the hall of famers or the vintage that is over a certain average price/grade. They had no interest in the set breaks that would be close to the opening bid for common cards and they basically told me to send in the cream of the crop only. I did not understand why they ask for set breaks, but then were only interested in key hall of famer cards and not the commons from the entire set. I would have felt differently if they had never sold these $1.00 cards before, but I've looked up many of the ones they signaled that they cannot sell and they have sold them before for other consignors so I am passing altogether.

I would have sent him quite a lot so I was disappointed in the questionable sales response...
I'm getting push back right now about consigning a complete 53 Topps set. Consistent VG-VG/EX condition.
They want to sell it lots, but of course they have no lots currently listed and some cards labeled as LOW GRADE crease.

If anyone knows of another consignor that does set breaks, let me know.