View Single Post
Old 07-22-2023, 08:27 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark17 View Post
You wasted 44 minutes of your life watching that? Look at the big picture, which is obvious to all the world, even including you, to see. Russia has invaded another country, rolling tanks, moving armies, and firing missiles into civilian targets, and destroying life-supporting infrastructure.

The rest of the world can either say, "Oh, look, another megalomaniac is trying to conquer and annex eastern Europe. Wonder if they'll stop with taking over Ukraine, kidnapping children back to Russia, murdering whomever they want, including using methods of torture, or will they also then take Moldova and eastern Poland, doing the same to the citizens living there?

Or, the rest of the world can say, no, we've seen this before and we're not going to allow another mass murderer to do this.

Irv, out of curiosity, in your world, was stopping Hitler a bad thing to do? I mean, Stalin was no choir boy and FDR was a liberal.
So, you didn't watch either one nor the previous one I posted and are still hanging your hat onto what your govt and their funded MSM feeds you?

Again, if China put missile silo's and military bases along the U.S/Mexican border when they agreed not too, you wouldn't expect the U.S. to react?

I get it Mark, you hate Putin but I know the majority of that hatred is all born to what MSM has fed you and continues to do.
Putin has wanted peace for a long time but your country has refused that but you still think Putin is the bad guy.