View Single Post
Old 07-22-2023, 08:55 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark17 View Post
Are you denying that Russia is currently waging war on Ukrainian soil?

No, I hate what Putin is doing because, and maybe this is hard for you to understand, I don't think invading countries and killing people by the thousands is acceptable. Nor is it acceptable to do this for the purpose of stealing (annexing) their land. As far as Putin kidnapping Ukrainian children back to Russia, it is the entire world (not just CNN) who has proved that, and therefore issued an arrest warrant against Putin for war crimes against humanity.

Putin has wanted peace? Why did he steal Crimea in 2014 then? Why did he start this war?

Now, to clarify, please answer my previous question. In your world, was it justified for the USA to stop Hitler when he, too, was invading conquering, and killing in Europe?
Holy eff, dude, you have things so screwed up it isn't even funny.
Bringing Hitler into it LOL. Show me where in my other posts I've supported Hitler and not slammed him nor Zelensky and Ukraine for having Azov Nazi's.

Now answer my questions. Did you watch those vids, and do you think the U.S. should just sit idly by if China installed missile basis along the Mex/U.S. border?