View Single Post
Old 07-22-2023, 09:43 PM
M@rk S@tterstr0m

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
You're delusional dude. Everything you have mentioned there is straight out of what MSM and your corrupt govt has fed you.
Do yourself a favor, or remain ignorant, your choice, and watch those vids and the one I posted back a bit ago above the latest two.

Your current govt is the most corrupt, crooked and evil party that has ever existed but yet you believe what they are telling you about Ukraine is real and that they are trying their darndest to stop WW3.

Good god, man. Grab a clue.
You don't trust government or the MSM. I get that. Let's move on.

I am looking at the obvious. One country has invaded another. Their assault is brutal, not limited to military targets, but civilian as well. The entire world (minus Iran, North Korea, China, and a couple other countries) has condemned it. It really is that simple. This is not a hard call.

But you are so wrapped up in your distrust of the MSM that you convolute the obvious into some conspiracy they have cooked up to fool us. Ah, but you are smarter than that! What they say is always false (it clearly frustrates you that you're one of the few who gets that.)

I don't care what the MSM says. Or our government for that matter. You have one country, which has made it clear for some time that they intend to conquer parts of Europe and now they are trying to do it. I hope they fail, so they can't continue bringing war, destruction, and death to other countries.