View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 07:17 AM
Brad

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankWakefield View Post
There in Texas, as Texans have told me, some favor leaving the Union and returning to The Texas Republic... and there are folks in the other 49 states that would see Texas leaving as an improvement for the Union.
It would be their constitutional right to do so. I seriously doubt our current pres. would invade like Lincoln did.

Many Americans and states feel a more decentralized federal gov't is in their best interest. Texas is in a unique situation because they are large enough and economically strong enough to do so with relative ease.

CA relies on the Fed gov't to prop them up. CA is a textbook example of how big gov't can turn a state with so many resources into a dumpster fire. It doesn't take a high level degree to figure out why its residents are fleeing in droves. Unfortunately...many of them are going to the state who has it figured out....TX

My site: http://www.freewebs.com/gnep31/

Successful trades/transactions: Mountaineer1999, BlueDevel89, ezez420, Shorttmail66, Northviewcats, Mintacular, Elberson, NATCARD, Oneofthree67, Leerob538, shammus, Hawkfan70, 39special, scmavl, jimtigers65, rocuan