View Single Post
Old 04-11-2021, 09:45 AM
Brad

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinMike View Post
Texas, the only state that forces millions of its citizens to go without power for days if the temperature dips below freezing while allowing power companies to jack up prices 1000% during the crisis caused by them choosing not to winterize their equipment.

Yeah, Texas has it figured out.

PS Doesn't California send more money to the US government than it receives back? How is that "CA relies on the Fed gov't to prop them up?"
You cherry pick one natural disaster regarding TX as your example? The state didn't force anyone to go without power...the weather did. How exactly does a state control the weather? How did they force their residents to not have generators? (I have 2). Did I miss when they would not allow residents to leave???

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't CA the state who has rolling black outs? LOL. I see people whining all the time about the heat and no power for AC in CA.

My site: http://www.freewebs.com/gnep31/

Successful trades/transactions: Mountaineer1999, BlueDevel89, ezez420, Shorttmail66, Northviewcats, Mintacular, Elberson, NATCARD, Oneofthree67, Leerob538, shammus, Hawkfan70, 39special, scmavl, jimtigers65, rocuan