View Single Post
Old 10-30-2023, 11:29 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeybats View Post
Irv,

Nice cards. Always interested in who you target.
Thanks, Anthony.

I'm not sure I'd follow my lead though as I think I'm wrong more than I'm right when it comes to picking winners?

I like the 2 guys above as they have both done exceptionally well, especially Wyatt Johnston, but as we all know, 1 season does not dictate a players true value/stardom.
The other 2 guys I loaded up on in Philip Tomasino and Ty Dellandrea are, unfortunately, not working out so well for me. Phil just sat 3 games in a row and Ty 2. Phil made it back for his last game the other night but only received 7 minutes of ice time and got no points. Ty made it back too but a similar story follows him.

I chose those guys based on my heart and not my head and I'm paying the price for that. Thankfully most cards were on the cheap (biggest reason for getting in early) but all toll, it is still a chunk of change as I loaded up pretty good on both of them. Both are young yet but, unfortunately, unless things change drastically, I think they will be sent down then possibly be out/put on waivers as both have been given significant time/chances now to prove themselves, imo.

Like you and your sharp looking cards above, sometimes I just can't help myself either.

Last edited by irv; 11-15-2023 at 12:00 PM.