View Single Post
Old 10-14-2020, 04:08 PM
J0hn Raff3rty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Case12 View Post
COMC and Mill Creek Sports frustrate me. Best offer always 10%off. Never more. They rarely ,(or never) come down on price and will sit there for years. I put things from them in my watch list just to remind me to look somewhere else from time to time.
COMC is about 5000 different sellers. The majority will consider offers on comc.com , where the pricing is at least 15% cheaper than cross-listed to eBay. So you may be holding a grudge where none belongs.

I know I consider offers of half off my COMC list price. So if I have a card for $100 on COMC, you can submit an offer of $50 or more. The same card would be listed as BIN (no OBO) on eBay for $115 or so. Plus at any given time, 400 COMC sellers are running sales off their COMC pricing which does not make their cards on eBay any cheaper. So I could run a 70% off sale on COMC, and the card will now be available for $30 on COMC and still cost $115 on eBay.

There are some jerks like JoelHitShow who will normally reject your offer and double the price, but once you learn which users those are, you either buy the card at their price or go to the next guy.
BGS: Can't detect trimming on modern
SGC: Closed auto authentication business
JSA: Approved same T206 Autos before SGC
Oh, what a difference a year makes.