View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 04:43 AM
L@rry T1p+0n

Thanks Leon for organizing the Net54 Banquet it did not disappoint! Thanks to Heritage Auctions and Love of the Game for their support.

There seemed to be more food this year and I thought the pizza was pretty good! There were even some more healthy choices available. At my table I sat with some Post football and baseball experts it was fantastic experience all around.

The speakers Mark A his stories were great and I stopped by his table the next day but he did not have his Ernie Banks card in hand so I could see it.

The comedian (Adam correct?) was HILARIOUS this was the first time I've ever seen stand up live. Knowing something about his subject matter (cards and collecting and scandals) really helped, no topics seemed to be off base lol. He is great and hope he is invited back!

I enjoyed Josh E too, and after he spoke he opened it up for questions from Net54 members in attendance. I snapped Josh E picture from my seat I hope it is ok to post.

Thanks again Leon I'm really glad I went!

Larry