View Single Post
Old 03-18-2021, 08:51 AM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

I'd be very hesitant to just hand them over to someone for a check. This sounds like really cool stuff. The auction world is so insane right now I'd much rather get them in a reputable auction house and let the chips fall where they may. I know Hakkes has a ton of comic stuff in every auction. I agree, and while I am not commenting on anyone and have little knowledge of the comic world, I've always assumed the point of these scouting trips is to get stuff at a price that someone else can make a killing on. And Hertage of course is a top notch AH and totally above board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailes2872 View Post
I am sure that there are and thank you for pointing that out. I was very deliberate in posting in the other topics forum. I trust a lot of people here and have been here for some time. Since collectors span many different genres, I figured that I would ask some long time friends and hopefully get some feedback. That has happened just as I had hoped. I am not sure what the issue is posting the question in this forum as it is not on the main page.

Last edited by Snapolit1; 03-18-2021 at 08:53 AM.