View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 07:03 PM
Administrator

Default 2009 Ohio Sports Collector Convention April 17-19th

Posted By: Paul Fusco

Not really sure yet if we have an auction or not. Our focus this past year was just to get the show up and running again. Even though it was well received, there is much room for improvement. I agree that more pre-war cards would nice. Now that members of the forum know that the show is legit again, perhaps I can convince some members of the forum to come and set up as dealers so that we can indeed have more vintage that last year. At this point my focus is still on improving the show to make it a once a year destination for older material outside the National. So perhaps I can convince Josh Siegel to do an auction. Last year we had Lelands and Hunt Auction in attendance. Bill Huggins wanted to come but his 50th birthday got in the way and this year Heritage want to come to promote their auctions. So between us here at Fusco Auctions and the other four that will be there this year, maybe one of us can do a small auction Saturday night. I'll keep you folks posted with more info. Thanks for your interest and support. Together we can make this show a mecca for vintage cards.