View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 03:09 AM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
First off, this is not for something nefarious or spam or to sell something or whatever (and I'm not trying to go door to door to spread the good word ), but I wanted to contact a whole bunch of members at the same time for something (that I consider) pertinent.

When I open a new PM, this is what I see...

Attachment 469478

Although there is a BCC link, too, it seems I am only able to send a message to a scant 5 people at a time. In other words, if I wanted to reach out to 100 net54'ers, I would have to send the same message 20 separate times to groups of five.

Is there a way around this? Again, this isn't for commerce of any sort (and I'm fully aware of the reasons to fight off spamming), but I'm trying to make things a little easier on my end.

Reminds me of the time I sent an off-color joke to a friend at work via email send-all...don't know how I survived that.

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente