View Single Post
Old 08-02-2002, 01:27 PM
Administrator

Default Okay, help me understand this

Posted By: Bruce Moreland

I received many emails about this, including emails from people who are very strange.

You weren't one of these people, but I didn't answer yours. You suggested that I let it drop. I started to answer you, then I looked to see what was going on, and decided that I need to respond to a few things. I found the email still open on my desktop this morning, and decided that it wasn't necessary that I respond, since obviously this thread has gone on from there. It is nothing personal.

You are not "calling" me on anything. What you are doing is more accurately described as smearing me. "Calling" someone does not involve trying to dump a little sticky innuendo on them.

I don't know how to respond to that in a way that won't get edited.

I'd like to ask again if you'd be so kind as to take the time to do the research that you should have done before you decided to smear me. Once you've done it, I think that you will realize that you have no basis to say those kinds of things, and you will take what I say more seriously. And once you've done it, I'd like you to share what you find, since I believe that if you do this honestly, you will undo any damage you may have done to my reputation.

Please be man enough to undo what you have done.

bruce