View Single Post
Old 08-03-2022, 06:58 AM
Frank Wakefield

Pete gets in the Hall 363 days a year... any day they're open if he's bought an admission ticket for the day. Read The Fix Is In, then you'll be hard put to think he should be inducted.

I don't think the thread should be banished. Collector Folks here that have been to Atlantic City for the National, or in close continued proximity to those that did, would benefit from being aware of the situation. A week or so before the National, I flew from Nashville to Philadelphia, and back. Signs in the Nashville airport said masks were required in the airport. Maybe one in 15 people had a mask on. I wore an N-95. In Philly airport I saw no signs, and about the same ratio of masks on people. Last month I was in about a dozen different courtrooms. Masks were required in one of them, where case numbers were way up and the state had designated the county a 'red county'. It's been a while since the courts were first not open for in person attendance, allowing telephonic or virtual appearances only. After courts reopened they required masks for a while. I think folks should mask when bunched together, let others know if you test positive, and self quarantine if you've been exposed. I'm not saying to like that... just do it.