View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 01:04 PM
M@tt McC@rthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klrdds View Post
Never forget the hunt is what it is all about, it gets the adrenaline going (and occasionally empties the wallet) and renews our hope.....in essence it is the driving force. There have been a few times that there is a letdown when you finally find the one you want, and there is nothing on the horizon to look for.
Remember you have 40 now but after 40 comes 41 and so on ...it is the enjoyment, not the business that makes this fun.
Good luck
Glad to see you've come back...would be most appreciative if you could share more of your collection. I have a VERY modest collection of Hall of Famers...mostly Perez Steeles and Index Cards but a few balls and photos, too. Looking forward to any other information you can share relative to the building of your collection, too. All the best...Matt
I collect Hal Chase, Diamond Stars (PSA 5 or better), 1951 Bowman (Raw Ex or better), 1954 Topps (PSA 7 or better), 1956 Topps (Raw Ex or better), 3x5 Hall of Fame Autographs and autographed Perez Steele Postcards. You can see my collection by going to http://www.collectorfocus.com/collection/BigSix.