View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 06:29 PM
Michael Frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
So, Michael, when those AMI catalog listings were produced in 2003, you didn't object to those item descriptions (the Mantle forgeries) reading "Signed in the presence Mantle friend & associate Mike Frost......"
It was addressed years ago, the items were in their catalog 11 years ago during a time that I was not talking nor involved with American Memorabilia Auctions. It was brought to my attention about 6 months - a year after it was published. I do talk to Victor and Kieta regularly again and do consider them good friends. Contrary to what many say and what is all over the Internet they are good people and I believe them to be honest.
They are not the only auction house nor dealer that have used my name as an associate of Mickey Mantle it has happened many many times. There was and seem still are many jealous and envies people within the industry. There are not many that have been able to survive this industry for the length of time I have. The few remaining that come to mind would be Richard Simon, Jim Stinson, Mead Chasky, Josh Evans, Scott Goodman, Dick Gordon, B&E Collectibles and a hand full of others.