View Single Post
Old 07-11-2021, 05:54 PM
Bob Andrews

I took some time off from serious set completion work over the last year or so but came back to it in May. I've knocked off about 15 1967 Topps hi #s and and am down to seven. I lost out on a couple over the weekend but I've got snipes in on three more so hopefully I can get lucky once or twice.

I was sitting at three missing 1962 Post Cereal cards but found a couple of reasonable ones this morning and had offers accepted. Down to just Gary Geiger to finish off the set. I had intended to be a 'completest' and try to collect all the small variations but I think I'll drop that goal and work on finishing the '62 Green Tints.

After that I'll think about my low-key set chases, '67 Philly Gum, '75 Topps minis and the '61 Topps stamps. I haven't given them much thought at all recently and they can wait although I'm sure I'll get them done at some point. None are tough to find items, it's just a matter of doing the work.