View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 10:26 AM
Chase

If this goon altered cards and sold them to people can we truly believe that he actually had the ability to notify every single victim he sold the altered cards to? I find that very hard to believe. Even if he took out ads during the Super Bowl he had to be moving altered cards via auction houses as well as PWCC so how would anyone know if they had one of his pieces of shit?

He came on here and made a vague post with no details whatsoever and making some feel good statement that he knows came up way short buying back every altered card he created or sold directly or indirectly. If he really want to come clean he would have hung around for lots more questions and answered them.

An how generous..."Hey Mr. Smith I sold you an altered 48 Leaf Robinson PSA 6 in 2018 for $11K. I want to buy it back from you. Here is 11K." Anyone who alters cards and claims they stopped and want to make good and does that only after being caught does not seem like a guy who has had a change of heart and want a new start. So I question where those cards went after he bought them back.

Maybe Will should just publish on a website all of the results of his submissions with the various TPG and have those in possession of cards he submitted return them to the FBI. If Will wants to send me a PM I would be happy to discuss details with him to his face anyplace he wants.