View Single Post
Old 06-21-2015, 04:51 PM
Tom S@lem

Jesse,

You can follow us on Facebook which you can "LIKE" us on the front page of the website. You can also sign up for our Newsletter through the website.

I messed up starting the break this weekend. Didn't think about it being Fathers day weekend. Although the traffic to our website has been very good, the sales have been slow. I hope this ends up selling out and feel it's priced right as I have seen other 1955 sets sell for more money per slot + shipping.

If this ends up selling out, I have a couple more sets in the wings ...

1956 Topps Baseball complete set and a 1966 Topps Hockey complete set with the Bobby Orr Rookie.

For those of you who do not know me, I have been dealing for almost 30 years. I had a store in Framingham, Ma. from 1987-1998. I set up at many National conventions in the 90's, advertised in SCD and was SportsNet MA269 back in the day. After I closed the store, I was just dealing through a mailing list and on Ebay. Over the last 5 years, I have made some very big purchases and have been building up the inventory again. The website www.opcbaseball.com was started up almost 2 years ago and was a great move for me. I am also a PSA Authorized dealer in the state of TX.

Thanks to Leon for allowing me the opportunity to advertise on Net54 and thanks for those who jump in on the break

Tom Salem
www.opcbaseball.com
www.OPeeCheeInternational.com