View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 11:22 AM
Jeff G@rf!nkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez420 View Post
Lets put it this way. If they are selling me a card labeled as NM and either trimmed, authentic or with wrinkles, paper loss etc they will be getting whatever cards back. And if that is the case that they can’t figure a 4 from and 8 then they should not be in business and when I am done will likely not.

I will not be screwing around. There is plenty of proof for a credit card company on this board from the auctioneer themselves. And they know that. If I did not give them the benefit of the doubt I would not have bid. So I am. Everyone gets a fair shot.

They will either get praise by me or I will be a very bad person they could have sold a sh*t card to. Lets see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I totally disagree. Good luck "making" Candiman take your cards back if you feel that they weren't as described. Also good luck getting the credit card company to issue you a refund if the cards are actually sent to you.

I hope I am wrong (for the people who decided to take a chance bidding), but I think that there is a 50/50 chance that there will be a lot of unhappy people when this is all said and done.

Jeff