Thread: SGC pricing
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 07:32 PM
Administrator

Default SGC pricing

Posted By: Jason Duncan

I think SGC is the most reasonable grading company in the business. They by far are the most consistant. I personally buy much more in SGC holders because I know my risk is minimal. While they may not be the quickest (I have never had an issue), their customer service (Michael) is second to none. I much prefer to have my stuff graded accurately and consistantly than roll the dice. Also on large submissions I am sure they would work with you. What you get from SGC is cut and dry. You know the terms up front and their prices are not that high. I think we are just beginning to see the pre war market spill into the 40s and 50s where SGC is selling better than the other companies. There is a reason why. I think we are on the edge of SGC becoming the premier grading/authenticating source of vintage baseball cards and prices are starting to reflect that. I am currently crossing all I can into SGC holders for the long term with the exception of what I am selling. I think it is great the tpyes of specials they run from month to month. Good luck.

Jason