Thread: SGC pricing
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 05:22 AM
Administrator

Default SGC pricing

Posted By: scott

I guess since I started this thread I would do some follow-up on the responses.
1- SGC is in my opinion is the most trusted grading company ( maybe after saying that they won't kill the cards I submitted )
2-The gentleman that called me was extremely courteous ( I hope this second plug helps me too )
I don't understand the liability issue. Why are they liable? for what? I haven't asked for quicker service. Hey I waited 3 plus years to just send in some cards. I can wait another 10 days or even another 20 days. The fact is and to my amazement I can't even tell that I had taken any cards out of one of my show cases. What a sad state of affairs. I pull out about 50 cards and still can't see the bottom of my show case but that's another story. Nothing that has been said in the responses can explain to me why if I bought 2 Ramly's 3 years ago and paid $100.00 each ( both commons ) why one would cost $10 to grade and one would cost $20... I look forward to meeting some of the members of this board Sat for dinner. Leon its been way too long since we've seen each other in person. I don't know many of the folks on these threads but I'm sure you've seen me bidding on ebay over the years. I bid under the name of Mr.Ginter and my collecting focus is 19th century cards ( N162,28,29,184,43) , signs and packs.Packs having been more of a focus over the past few years.