Thread: Feeling Dirty?
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 12:19 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default no worries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woundedduck View Post
I know I've been the beneficiary of knowledge from board members, but hopefully I've expressed my gratitute well enough for the help I've received. I know Leon has helped me several times. Mostly I've had to ask questions about authenticity and whether or not a price for something was reasonable for something I wanted to add to my collection. I only made the collecting jump to vintage about a year ago and there's a ton I don't know. It's been a blast learning though. Hopefully I haven't crossed the line and hopefully I never do in asking for help as I could see why it would be annoying to have someone pestering who only wants to make a buck off your knowledge.

Eric
Eric,
In our communications you have always been a gentleman and a scholar. It's always my pleasure to help you when I can. I want to help just about everyone however, if anyone (not you Eric) has a laundry list of common vintage cards you are looking at to buy for resale, then I would suggest you do most of your own homework. And If anyone ever has anything to ask about collecting or something for their collection, I am more than happy to lend a hand. regards