View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 05:08 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Net54baseball.com question and answer

Ok...I am not trying to be a ball hog here, in that this will be my 3rd thread today. I have gone quite a while with not too many new threads.

Since this year began we have had 42 new members join. That is probably about average for how it's been going. Those new members might have questions AND it seems that every day I can't believe that some of our old veterans of the board ask questions that I am amazed they are asking. I would hope they would have arleady known those answers. Everyone is encouraged to look at different areas of the board. The dark line that has words in it that start with the words "User CP" on the left, has places under each and every one of those words to the right. There is neat Chatroom. Under the Community tab there is a place to post albums of pictures, a members list and a contact info area. There is a public Calendar that EVERYONE can use and change and contribute to (if you so desire). There are several other informational areas too. In addition to those things, we have a number of forums in the "Postwar cards and Watercooler Talk" section, under it's icon at top, including football, boxing etc.... Those sections seem to have picked up some steam lately. So, if anyone has questions, suggestions, comments etc....feel free to post them here. If there are no posts/questions/comments, then so be it . Just thought I would offer. best regards

(I really need to get this crossed over, or at least cracked out of this case)

Last edited by Leon; 01-15-2010 at 05:32 PM.